Thursday, January 3, 2013

Speaking about end-to-end quality (pure QA, which involves envisioning to support/operations phase) and not just software testing or product quality here is an example (and how it could be better or how critical it is)...

An order that I placed on walgreens.com fell through the cracks, after waiting for 2 weeks and not seeing the product arrive, I reached out to the customer support and this is the actual conversation....I had to remind them to ship!

-------------
Walgreens Customer Service 12/7/12 to me

Dear Sreekumar, Thank you for contacting Walgreens.com customer service. This is in response to your e-mail regarding your Walgreens.com order. Sreekumar, I sincerely apologize for the delay in receiving your Walgreens.com order. Your order is currently on back order and you will receive a email once the order has been shipped. Again, I do apologize for the delay. If you have any further questions or need additional information regarding our website, please reply to this e-mail, or contact us at the toll free number in my signature.
I would also like to invite you to rate your service experience with me by taking a brief survey. The survey will only take a few moments of your time. http://vovici.com/wsb.dll/s/13b07g4c0b5?wsb8=6675 We at Walgreens.com look forward to serving all of your prescription, photo and drugstore needs. Be well. It was my pleasure to assist you today. We always appreciate customers who take the time to give us their feedback. Anything you enter will be passed onto our management team. I do hope you have an amazing day!
Sincerely, Montia P http://www.walgreens.com customerservice@mail2.walgreens.com Customer toll-free at (877) 250-5823 24 hours a day / 7 days a week For our Online Privacy & Security Policy visit http://www.walgreens.com/help/privacyandsecurity.jsp

=================
Original Message Follows: ------------------------ Hello, I didn't receive this item yet. Its been 2 weeks/10 days now! I was supposed to receive it in 2-5 days and its at least twice the time now....can I expect the product?

Thanks, Sreekumar

No comments:

Post a Comment